Sunday, August 10, 2008


Saber almost had sex last night. It was an amazing night. As many of you already know, Im leaving SC. Im bored, and want to spend time with real people, instead of sim people. Last night everything was perfect. Dinner was fantastic. Teresa looked beautiful. When she smiles, it lights up the room. Shae actually thinks Im funny too, how sick is that? After dinner we went to a club. We didnt stay too long. The young people were fucking annoying, and modern music sucks ass. Teresa looks at me, and says, lets just go to your house, and she gives me , one of those sexy shoulder rolls, only women know how to do. When she got to my house, she was amazed by my extensive DVD collection. We watched movies, and over the night were making out, more and more. the action getting hotter and heavier. Im thinking, OH YEAH!!!!!!!. Then she layed her head on my chest, teared up a bit. "your so different Saber, all the other guys Ive gone out with, all they want is sex" Then she sucked my tongue out of my mouth. She then laid on my chest and went to sleep. So, Ive got a hot chick on my chest sleeping on top of my woodie, and I havent scored since last September.

No comments: